Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

#354 Beady Turtle

Back about a month ago I posted a 'proud Mommy' post about my youngest selling bracelets and giving the net proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society.  (I hope my link works.  For some reason, every time I try to look, the page flashes up briefly then goes away, leaving a blank white screen...)
Well,  Monday she starts up again.  After surveying a bunch her fellow grade eight students, she has decided that she is going to offer a choice of five different colours in the hopes that the last bracelet campaign she will ever do in her elementary school will be a huge success.  I took her bead hanks and made my turtle with them.  The legs are a gold colour, the head is a beautiful teal and the shell is a mix of green, yellow and white.  I hope she does really, really well this year.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment