Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

#342 Marshmallow Turtle

Yuck.
I don't care for marshmallows unless they are toasted to a perfect golden brown or melted in a hot chocolate.
This particular marshmallow was left over from a halloween treat my youngest and I made for her class. That is why it has a black dot and an orange dot on it.  I guess because these four marshmallows have been hanging around for so long, (why couldn't the girls eat FOUR marshmallows????) they are all sticky and gross.  I forged ahead anyway because I had an idea.  I think it would have worked a little better if the marshmallow was more dry than gooey, but I think it still looks like a turtle.  I gave it peppercorn eyes since I knew that nobody would be eating it anyway.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! did you have any idea you'd be working with marshmallows this year;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't, and this is at least the third marshmallow turtle I've created too!

    ReplyDelete