Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

#180 Earbud Buddy Turtle

I stumbled across this tutorial for really cute Earphone Buddies and wanted to try it myself.  Hers call for snaps that double as noses and I would guess that they stay together really well.  Well, since turtles don't have really big noses and since I don't have any of these snaps I used velcro dots.  My turtle needs modification because the velcro doesn't hold for very long.  I think I need to make my turtle a little larger so that there is more room for the cord and less stress on the velcro.  But I love this idea! It will definitely keep my earbuds neater when they are not in use.  I'll tweak this in the next few days. 
Here is my first attempt.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! Because of you I see turtles every where I go now!

    ReplyDelete