Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

#169 Packing Turtle or Proud Mommy Turtle

Either title works for this one.  I used a book and the packing material  that was around it when the book (and a few more just like it!!) came in the mail today.  That explains the packing part.  The Proud Mommy  part comes in because my oldest daughter received these books because she has a story published in it!!!!
I just had to show her (my daughter) off by making a turtle out of the book.  I thought using the packing materials was appropriate.  It actually turned out pretty good, considering what I was working with.  In retrospect, I wish I had hidden the masking tape but it is what it is. 



And just in case you were trying to see what the book is:


I think I am more excited about this than my daughter is right now.  Everything is all about Harry Potter this week.  The girls are on Day 1 of a three day marathon of all seven movies plus allllllllll the special features included with those movies.  They have to have this finished Thursday because we are getting up early to go stand in line for the 10am showing of the new movie on Friday. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is published! That's pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete