Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

#114 Little Origami Turtles

I got my hands on some pretty paper and made the origami turtle again. This time I made them much smaller because I am hoping to make earrings out of them.  The paper I got is very thin and doesn't hold a crease as nicely as regular paper so my turtles didn't turn out as nice as I had wanted them to.  I'm not sure if practise will help that or if I need a different type of paper.  I may try to seal these with some glaze that I already have and see how that works, but for now I have these two little hot pink (I don't even like the colour green and I am very tired of using it!!!)  origami turtles.  I love the colour and the way that the paper looks so I am going to see what I can do about making these work. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have funky earrings to post!
Pin It

1 comment: