Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

#110 Fuzzy Turtle


I am going to have to re-think my plans for that bone turtle bead.  I tried to get the ingredients for that today and, naturally, the store is out of stock.  Chances are it will be forever too.  So I am back to square one.  That project will take longer than I expected.  But while I was looking, I found these super-cool, super-fuzzy pipe cleaners!  I have never seen any like this before.  Neither has my dog.  I think she was hoping it was a treat for her.

I tried to make a fuzzy turtle.  I have been hoping that I would get better at stuff like this as time passed, but that doesn't appear to be the case.  Again, I have used Picnik to put a face on it so (hopefully) you can see the turtle here. 
I give myself an A for the effort.  And for not quitting this whole project when I make something crappy.
:)
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOL your dog looks like he's saying "say what??" LOL.

    ReplyDelete